Travel Jobs Admin, Secretarial, Ticketing, Reservations. Seeking: Air Product and Ticketing Executive up to £30k
A great opportunity to join our client who are recruiting an Air Product and Ticketing Executive who can take on responsibility of GDS ticketing both Business and leisure travel.
Duties include :
- Ensure all fares are checked, priced and tickets issued accurately and efficiently
- Calculate fare differences and reissuing tickets
- Regularly check and maintenance of central ticketing authorities and nett fare contracts
- Work with our GDS and technology partners to ensure efficient implementation of any new AMS agents
- Work with our After Hours service provider to ensure efficient implementation of any new agents and Fare Desk coverage at all times
- Run the Fares Helpdesk service for our members; providing support and assistance with GDS entries and fare related queries via email and phone
- Liaise with airlines on behalf of colleagues and members to help resolve any issues where necessary
- Use BSP link
- Ensure Net Fare Manager is up to date and accurate
- Re-distribute of GDS nett fares to our members
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies of the Fares Desk function where necessary
Our client is seeking the following Experience
- Working with GDS, preferably using Galileo Smartpoint and Focalpoint on a daily basis
- Ticketing net, ITX and published fares
- Building multi-sector and RTW itineraries
- Dealing with re-issues
- Solving flight/ticket related problems efficiently
- Working within a TMC environment in an operational capacity
To apply for this Air Product & Ticketing role please APPLY NOW! .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.