M.I.C.E. Travel Job Offer. Seeking: Events and MICE Executive up to £32,000
A great opportunity to join a well known and reputable Travel client, based in Central London you will be joining the Account Management Team, as the MICE and Events Executive.
* Organise the annual MICE Master Forum Day and look for other member networking opportunities (FAM trips, Hotel showcases etc.)
* Attend relevant MICE and Travel events to keep abreast of market developments.
* Act as an ambassador, promoting the company’s hotel programmes and products.
* Build engagement with the UK membership, maintaining relationships with those wishing to develop their MICE business.
Experience our client is seeking from you :
- Have managed a programme of events from end-to-end
- Have at working experience working in the Events and Meetings industry within TRAVEL –ideally TMC
- You must be able to deliver content in a professional manner.
To apply for this MICE & Events Role Job, please apply NOW .
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.