Travel Job Offer by American Express: Manager Quality Excellence JAPA Job (Gurgaon, HARYANA, IN)
Since American Express first entered the travel business in 1915, their Consumer Travel Network has grown to one of the world’s largest travel networks.
Manager Quality Excellence JAPA-13009951
This position will be responsible for the following: Lead BT Customer experience portfolio teams. Reporting performance on Customer experience metrics on a monthly basis. The incumbent would own the customer experience measurement processes for BT JAPA. Identification of process improvement opportunities in GBT regional service delivery network. Drive improvement of key Customer experience metrics such as CSAT and GCE. Identify improvement opportunities, develop and drive appropriate actions plans Liaise with the BT Service Delivery Network leaders at JAPA region Display Leadership in the day to day role to positively impact Customer, Shareholders and Employees
Knowledge of business travel customer experience portfolio would be mandatory Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required as the job involves extensive interaction and feedback with various levels from analysts to senior leadership Strong Analytical capability Strong interpersonal and communication skills required, as job requires interaction with the US Stakeholders and service partners Flexibility and ability to multi-task projects High initiative and energy level with good influencing and collaboration skills; multi tasking capabilities Knowledge of Six Sigma will be preferred Minimum 7-10 years of total work experience with preferable 5 years in leading customer experience portfolio. Lateral thinker, problem solver, and self guided worker Strong Customer focus Ability to work with and drive change at all levels of the business Superior verbal and written communication skills Excellent organizational/administrative skills in order to manage diverse cross functional projects – Accuracy and attention to detail – Excellent analytical and interpretive skills – Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point) Eligibility The incumbent should have spent minimum of 18 months in current role at the time of application deadline Minimum rating of G2L2 in the last performance appraisal The incumbent should not be under counseling/review (Level 2 or above as per Single Track Counseling Process) at the time of application deadline
– The incumbent would need to partner with various business and support areas within the Business Units locally and globally to identify and implement metrics and improvement opportunities.
– The incumbent will serve a critical role in the implementation of various Quality & Control projects which include improvement of CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) and standardization of the processes.
– The incumbent is expected to play the role of a change agent to help institutionalize customer experience Organization, constantly seeking, sharing & implementing best practices.
– The Applicant should be a Graduate with min. 5 years of experience
– Must be a trained Six Sigma Black resource.
– Must have strong project management / change management and conflict resolution skills.
– Must have good communication, interpersonal and project Management skills and be able to interact with senior leadership / business partners / customers, both locally and globally.
– Must have strong relationship, collaborating, facilitation and influencing skills.
– Must possess strong results leadership skills.
– Must possess problem solving, planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement and innovation
– Internal applicant should have a minimum performance rating of G2/L2
– Please include a paragraph on why you consider yourself a suitable choice for the role Additional Information
– Short listing will be done per the pre screening criteria.
– All shortlist candidates will be interviewed.
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon