Travel Job Offer by American Express: Service Delivery Leader – Marketing Analytics Job (Gurgaon, HARYANA, IN)
Since American Express first entered the travel business in 1915, their Consumer Travel Network has grown to one of the world’s largest travel networks.
Service Delivery Leader – Marketing Analytics-13009539
Global Corporate Services (GCS) continues to be a fast growing business. Accelerating growth momentum and powering up value proposition are key objectives for GCS organization. The Global Business Performance (GBP) organization, within GCS, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives.
The GCSA team is the analytics COE that support all Business Units in GCS including Marketing
The Marketing Manager SDL role is responsible for leading and managing a diverse portfolio in GCSA with E2E management of reporting & analytics to enable creation of optimal marketing strategies. The SDL will work closely with marketing manager to identify their analytics needs for loyalty and acquisition marketing and develop appropriate solutions for the same.
Candidate will lead the 15 member GCS A Marketing Analytics team that provides global support.
– The role will play a pivotal role in developing the right level or reporting to enable optimal marketing strategies. This would entail identifying the need, developing the reporting solutions and enabling execution through right data identification and manipulation. The reporting would be across loyalty programs, partnership performance, campaign performance, leader generation and ad-hoc needs
– Undertake cluster analysis basis ad-hoc needs identified. The individual will have to guide the team to develop the approach to undertake cluster analysis to solve for business needs
– Streamline and optimize marketing process on partner incentives, lead management and A&P budget management to ensure efficiency and accuracy
– As a People Leader, the individual will hold the key responsibility to manage and track the day to day performance of the team members, perform administrative activities, problem solve on BAU and bring in efficiency in the processes and solutions.
– As a People Leader, the individual will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders and ensuring the stakeholders have the right level of support. It is also expected for them to provide valuable suggestions/ guidance to the stakeholders in driving marketing strategies
– A critical element of the role will be to develop and coach the team members, provide thought leadership in identifying new entrenchment opportunities, new solutions and work closely with GCSA leadership to evolve and expand the team
– Proven People Leadership Experience for >6 years
– Understanding of Marketing Domain
– Strong business and financial acumen, with demonstrated experience in quantitative and analytical skills and creativity in developing reporting solutions
– Hands on experience with SAS, SQL, VB and Exel for data extraction and manipulation
– Statistical knowledge with practical application is a must
– Experience with categorical data, predictive modeling, pattern recognition and classification techniques will be an advantage
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strategic Mindset and ability to spot opportunity and execute on the same
– Ability to work with minimal direction and comfort with ambiguity
– Ability to meet strict deadlines and in a fast paced environment
– This role is a Global role which demands flexibility in work schedule and strong ability to multi task.
Primary Location: India-Haryana-Gurgaon