Travel Job Offer by American Express: Team Manager – Lifestyle Job (Hong Kong-Hong Kong)
Since American Express first entered the travel business in 1915, their Consumer Travel Network has grown to one of the world’s largest travel networks.
Team Manager – Lifestyle-13009563
* To go “above and beyond” what is perceived as “normal” Lifestyle servicing and deliver a “wow” or delight factor to the most premium Card Member.
* To manage a team of Lifestyle Consultants who provide round the clock concierge services to our premium customers.
* To build/strengthen relationships with our premium card members, preferred suppliers as well as internal customers.
* To support Head of Lifestyle in communicating strategy and new product development to the Concierge/Lifestyle team as well as updating changes to any to existing suppliers.
* To manage card members comments & feedback to understand trends and expectation.
* Be able to resolve issue that may arise with a sense of urgency.
* Execute and adhere to all quality standards relating to the company scorecard to ensure great customer experience.
* Work closely with the Product / Marketing Department to conduct product training / briefing sessions to ensure team members are updated with the latest initiatives and product features.
* Ensure the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail are applied in written and oral communication.
* Closely monitor call volumes to ensure maximum coverage and required service level is achieved.
* Work with workforce planning to ensure deployment of resources is sensibly arranged according to the anticipated business volume.
* Responsible for staff recruitment, training and other day-to-day operational issues.
* Assist direct report in performance management and staff development to encourage individual growth according to their strength and skills.
* Embrace the Blue Box Values to ensure all actions & fulfillments are done according to the company values.
* Commitment to deliver best-in-class services by responding calls and emails in a timely and professional manner. Seeking continuous improvement in terms of quality is equally important.
* Ability to work under pressure and ensure that all deadlines are strictly adhered to.
* Be able to provide back up for overflow calls during busy periods if necessary.
* Possess sound product knowledge in Lifestyle / Concierge servicing such as fine dining, theatre/opera recommendations, sporting events & latest trend of other luxurious products.
* A minimum of four years’ managerial experience, with a previous track record of working in call centre is a definite advantage.
* Practical experience in managing a reasonable size of team members with strong influencing and collaboration skills
* Demonstrate thorough understanding of customer service and what it takes to deliver a premium service.
* Attention to details with excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Demonstrate excellent written communication skills with strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
* Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
* Ability to think laterally and multi-task.
* Proven problem-solving skills and be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Ability to negotiate with suppliers to ensure the best outcome for the business.
* Make sound judgement in conjunction with suppliers that best fit the customer’s request.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong