Travel Jobs Admin, Secretarial, Ticketing, Reservations. Seeking: Travel Sales Coordinator £17500 ASAP Start
We are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a client based in Hertfordshire; you will be the point of contact with Travel agents and the general public dealing with enquiries of their product.
You will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- Processing all bookings made by sales & reservations staff by thoroughly checking the integrity of those bookings and then sending to the relevant supplier.
- Monitoring the progress of those requests and chasing up confirmations where necessary.
- Entering confirmation details into the reservations system and making sure those sales staff is informed immediately bookings are fully confirmed.
- Sending relevant rooming lists to Hotels.
- Acting as the main point of contact with the hotels for new information and developments, including free sales and stop sales, and informing the sales staff accordingly.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Sales Coordinator position, please APPLY NOW
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.